Consent to the processing of personal data
1. The user of the rixos.ua website (hereinafter referred to as the Site) acts personally, on his own behalf, voluntarily and independently. The user of the Site assumes all risks of liability and consequences associated with the possible participation in offers posted on the Site.
2. The user of the Site agrees to the processing of his personal data in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the Protection of Personal Data” dated 06.06.2010 p. 2297 – VI, and subject to the conditions noted below.
3. Accepting the offers posted on the Site, each User of the Site testifies and confirms that he is familiar with and fully agrees with the rules set forth in this Agreement, which he undertakes to adhere to, that he is familiar with the rights that relate to his personal data, as well as that the voluntary provision of his personal data is consent to their processing by the Site Administration at its discretion by any means for marketing and / or any other purpose, which does not contradict the legislation of Ukraine s (market research, for the preparation of statistical information, and the like).
4. By participating in the offers posted on the Site and filling out the registration forms on the Site, each Site User confirms that he is familiar with the rights relating to his personal data, and thereby confirms that the Site Administration and other third parties are exempted from the obligation to send the User Site written message about the rights, the purposes of collecting data and the persons to whom the personal data of the Site User is transmitted.
5. By agreeing to this Agreement, the Site User agrees to receive information related to current offers on the Site. The Site Administration reserves the right to send the Site User any information by e-mail to the email address specified by the Site User in the contact, registration form, without previous agreement with the Site User.
6. The user of the Site, as the subject of personal data, has the right:
– to receive information about the whereabouts of the Site Administration as the owner / manager of his personal data;
– require the Site Administration as the owner / manager of his personal data to clarify his personal data;
– apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on the protection of personal data.
7. The processing of personal data may be carried out by the Site Administration independently or may be transferred to third parties subject to confidentiality.
8. The personal data of the Site User is stored in the database until they are deleted at the written request of the Site User. In case of withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data, the Site User is not allowed to further participate in the current offers of the Site.
9. The Site Administration does not bear any responsibility for protecting personal data from unlawful or accidental access to it, destruction, blocking, copying, distribution of personal data, as well as other illegal actions of third parties. Also, the Site Administration does not bear any responsibility for violation of the rights of third parties as a result of the User’s actions to post such personal data.