Medical Center provides maximum opportunities for rehabilitation, prevention and recovery through a huge range of physiotherapy procedures that meet the latest medical requirements:
- Hydro-laser massage of gums and mouth is used to treat and prevent a wide range of diseases. Recommended to treat all forms and stages of dental diseases.
- Electrical stimulation is the way of therapeutic use of pulsed currents to normalize disfunctions of organs and systems.
- Laser therapy — a therapeutic application of laser radiation that has anti-inflammatory, healing, anesthetic, immunostimulatory effects. It has significant therapeutic effect in the treatment of trauma, burns, pains of various origin.
- Magnetic therapy is a treatment with curative influence of magnetic field on the body, which has anti-inflammatory, anti-swelling, anesthetic, anti-allergic and sedative effect. It makes it possible to achieve good results in the treatment of a wide range of diseases such as neurosis, neuritis, sciatica, hepatitis, pancreatitis, diabetes, peptic ulcer disease, vascular pathology, skin diseases, gynecological diseases, urological diseases and more.
- Medical Electrophoresis has combined impact on the body of electric currents and medication used for it.
- Microwave therapy is designed to treat muscular skeletal disorders, inflammation of internal organs, muscle relaxation, warming up the skin and internal organs.
- Inhalation therapy is recommended for recovering from pneumonia, bronchitis, chronic obstructive bronchitis in the phase of stable remission.
- Shock-wave therapy has the effect of high-intensity sound wave interaction with the soft tissues located around the bones what causes increasing the threshold to sustained reduction of pain.
- Cryotherapy is an effective way to relieve pain in acute and chronic diseases of the locomotive apparatus: joints, spine, rheumatic diseases.
- Pneumovibrotherapy is a cosmetic and medical lymphatic drainage performed with the help of the apparatus for utilization and acceleration of metabolism and activation of metabolic processes. Designed to treat overweight; removing the feeling of heaviness in the legs; cellulite therapy.
- Vacuum massage has a therapeutic effect of low atmospheric pressure on tissues and organs which has lymph-drainage, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory effect. Recommended for treatment of degenerative lesions of the spine, myalgia, atonic colitis, chronic bronchitis, pyelonephritis, cellulite.
- Ultrasound therapy is a micro-massage of tissues, for treating inflammatory and degenerative-dystrophic diseases of joints with severe pain syndrome, trauma and damage of the musculoskeletal system.
- Paraffin treatment is used to treat acute and chronic inflammatory diseases and injuries of the peripheral nervous system, the effects of diseases and injuries of the musculoskeletal system, ligaments, muscles, venous ulcers, burns and wounds, chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, chronic inflammatory diseases of the female reproductive organs.
- Speleotherapy is a therapeutic use of aerosol of sodium chloride for the treatment of respiratory system.
You can also undergo various treatments based on the unique properties of mineral water resort Truskavets which has no analogues in the world, as well as a wide selection of balneoprocedures such as power shower, circular and underwater shower - massage, galvanic bath, underwater stretching, aromatherapy bath, Jacuzzi with color therapy, hydrotherapy pool with underwater equipment, dry carbonic bath, hydrocolonotherapy.
Underwater shower – massage
This therapeutic and preventive procedure, which is based on body massage, immersed in a bath of running water under pressure. At the heart of underwater shower-massage is thermal and mechanical effects.
Underwater shower massage increases blood circulation, promotes diuresis and metabolism, activates trophic processes, improves skin turgor.
In conducting underwater shower massage with aromatherapy they use different suplements that have specific effects on the human body, such as:
- Chestnut - strengthens veins and improves blood circulation;
- Anti-rheumatic - analgesic for diseases of the joints, spine, muscles;
- Pinimenthol - antiseptic, expectorant, myorelaxant action;
- Valerian - sedation;
- Rosemary - toning effect, reduces fatigue, increases efficiency, indicated for prostatitis;
- Dermatological - rejuvenates and moisturizes the skin and has anti-inflammatory effect.
It changes quantitative and qualitative correlation of ions in the tissues, causing analgesic, spasmolytic effects, decreases increased muscle tone, improves blood circulation and metabolism. Bath is indicated for the treatment of myalgia, lumbago, sprains, contusions and hematomas.
Traction therapy is one of the main treatments for neurological manifestations of osteochondrosis.
Mineral bath with Dead Sea Products
Dead Sea Mud:
- Promotes vasorelaxation, accelerates blood flow in them;
- Increases temperature in adjacent tissues;
- Reduces the penetration of the vascular wall;
- accelerates metabolic processes.
Carbonic acid bath
This is a procedure in which a "rushing" bubbles of carbon dioxide and warm water with the temperature of 34 ° C mechanically irritate the skin receptors, dilate blood vessels and improve circulation, normalize nervous activity and metabolism, stimulate the function of the endocrine glands and have cardio-tonic effect.
The presence of the mineral water salt explains its therapeutic effect. The salts are deposited in a thin layer on the surface of the body that during the procedure penetrates the skin, tissues, enters the blood and directly affects the function of internal organs and systems. The therapeutic effect lasts even after the procedure, as there is a “salt cloak” on the skin.
Restores skin elasticity, reduces its dryness. The result is expressed in rejuvenating effect, the skin becomes more elastic and supple. Bath anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory effects, increases microcirculation and metabolism.
It got its name due to the fact that large air bubbles in the bath seem shimmering pearls. In such baths there is an excess of air given under pressure.
This massage with circular flowing water has a positive effect on muscular system and circulation, normalizes processes of inhibition and excitation in the central nervous system.
It projects water under high pressure from a shower-like device for an extra-strong massage over the patient's entire body. It is used from a distance of 3 to 5 meters. Sharko Shower relieves chronic fatigue syndrome and muscle tension of spine.
This shower is used for therapeutic effects on the organs of pelvis.
Dry hydrotherapy bath
This is a procedure that stimulates skin receptors, nervous activity and normalizes metabolism, stimulates the function of the endocrine glands, has cardiotonic effect.
If you get sick, tired, overcome by stress and chronic fatigue then in our center you will find harmony with your body and mind. If you are healthy, you will get more strength and energy.